Thursday 3 May 2007

Sam

Hey..
i met up with sam a few minutes ago...... i have missed him... and hes changed so much. my bike got a flat, so i had to seatie with jamie, then tom. becky and bex walked my bike. but they went to my house, and i was at the corner with sam, and he said if i go, hes going. then they sort of pushed me into it, and im really upset. i missed the one chance i had to tell him how i feel. i really like him. but, now i know he wont like me.
i wish he did.
i wish wishes came true.
i wish Dreams came true...
i wish, most of all, he would just let me tell him. everytime i go near the subject, he changes it. he doesnt want to know. he doesnt want to tell me he likes someone else.
im so fucking stupid.
i hate life. i hate everything in it. i wish life would stop. then i could stop worrying about this an that, and wether he likes me or not.
connor just signed in...
i keep asking him who he fancies... i think its chelsea and beff, but i cant be sure...
oh well, he'll tell me when hes ready. i guess.
i wish he trusted me enough to tell me.
nobody ever opens up to me. it sucks....
i used to take peoples pain for them, like briony. i love her, shes my best friend ever, and always will be, but shes moved to scotland. i miss her soooo much.


I think i Want To Die.


I Think We All Have The Time Set Out, And Planned For Us,
i hope we dont...
i like to be in control, know what i mean??

im angry at bex and becky... but i know its not their fault, for ruining this chance. its mine.
I guess i just need someone, anyone to blame.
its Simons birthday today.
I hope he rots in hell.









Bye. i might write later...
x
ps, i can now touch type!!!!!

No comments: