Tuesday 1 May 2007

Love

weird subject -i know-.
i wonder if everybody feels true love??
i am.. i think. but, i guess, as they dont love me back i cant realy be sure.
i know... in love... im in highschool for gods sake... how can i be in love?
i think sove is a weakness... i hate to let people in. i wish.... i wish i could love, from afar.
i have a theory.... i wont say it now.. im a bit tired, and i have to get my chinchilla out, but... i think its full proof!!!
im in love...
but i know who he loves....
not me....
i write songs... i think ill copy one onto here....::

eeek, see, her, with the flowers in her hair, just look, look at the happiness thats
falling everywhere. you run, you shout, "what a waste" you reach out to catch it, nearly, Ahh, calmness, happiness, death... you wake up, and wish to fall asleep forever, your just not sure why, and although she may be you, shes just that little bit better.

behind this plastic face. i wake up put on a smile step out the door feel fine for a while, but right now its getting late, im lashing out, just wanna curse fate. And you see, this is me, this Is me, this is what yoo wanna seee, no? didn’t think so. So, walk away. Go back into her arms, just leave me alone… I need some time. You say to me, I love you, and ill be waiting, and ill be helping yoo outa this hell hole that ur in, so I can be with you again. But, I say, its no use, I love u 2, but I don’t c me escaping netime soon, the devils got me in his evil grasp, im his most hated sinner, and his prized possesion, I swore, I wudnt let myself sink down to this level again, but to late, and its all ur fault

its not very good... but im perfecting it!!
its my life in a beat, my nerves to the drum roll....
chow for now amigo
x

No comments: