Friday 4 May 2007

Sam (part three!!)

Hey... i just got home from school... im talking to sam on msn... ahh!!
today sucked... i spent all of it with becky, cause she is not talking to lucy or pippa, the slags either...

im bored...
omg!! he didnt text because HE HAS NO CREDIT!! not because he doesnt like me!! woop!!
and now hes gone offline... without telling me.... i wish he would tell me what hes decided. i really like this one.. bigtime.
hes back on. i left him an IM but he hasnt replied to it yet... oh dear... shit...
i know hes gonna say, 'sorry, but i like hayley... thats life'. i swear, im gonna be so upset..
oh... he just rung me.. hes not really on msn, hes at 'work'.... i hope hes not lying to me...
grr. so i have to wait till he gets home, until i get my answer... that sucks.
ill carry on with this, later, on a different post, im going off my comp for now... thanks for listening whoever you are..
Byeee
x

No comments: