Monday 7 May 2007

Hello.

Hello David.
Do you think death is the end?
i dont. i think we live on.. in others hearts...
yeah right.
nah, i dont beleive in that bollucks... but i do beleive in reincarnation... i really wanna come back as a nice fat cat, with a nice family, and food... ooh, and a nice big comfy sofa... just like my cat does.
i wonder how insanity comes about...
Becky put doubts in my mind, y'know.
but when the time comes, ill know what to do.
i think im crazy... but not good crazy.
i think... god, i dunno...
i feel very odd inside... im ful of anger... but at Me...... i dont want to be, it just complicates things.
i have felt hate alot. too much maybe, for someone my age.
i cant wait until im Free.... free of school, home, friends. well 'friends'. none of them know me....
i wish they did... i could have someone to share the thoughts with.. i have so many...
and my plans, theories... like my sims 2 idea... oh well.. im gonna go have a shower... maybe i can wash away the hate... the tears.... the need for revenge.
Doubtful. thats what i say to sam, when he i go offline, he says love u, and i put doubtful. because, its taken so long. i want him to make a decision
im falling out of love with him. and thats scary. i want to love him forever,
in truth... i just hate the thought of being alone. i wish that when i run away, someone came after me, like i go after them, when they are sad. but no-one does for me.
i hate self pity.. u see, with me, its all about the hate, i cant help it... AHH
im going insane. i can feel it, reaching out from the depths... into me....
Bye David.
Sorry.
x

No comments: